The marine environment programme
The aim is to achieve and preserve a good status of the Baltic Sea marine environment, to support the research and development work required for this purpose, and to support the preventive activities required to ensure an effective pollution response in the event of potential large-scale accidents.
For this purpose, we are supporting:
- Assessment and monitoring of the status of the marine environment;
- Development of technology for monitoring and improvement of the marine environment;
- Improvement of the ecological potential and status of the marine environment;
- Preservation and improvement of the surface water status;
- Pollution response and increasing of the respective preparedness, incl. relevant trainings;
- Development-related studies.
The application process is in the Estonian language. More detailed materials, instructions and information can be found here, in Estonian, on the EIC’s homepage.