The earth programme
The aim is to support sustainable use of mineral resources and maintenance of landscapes and organisation and distribution of mineral resources-related information.
For this purpose, we are supporting:
- Maintenance of the landscapes of closed down quarries and peat extraction areas;
- Cleaning up of the sites of collapsed ground due to underground mining operations in closed-down mines;
- Organisation and distribution of mineral resources-related information;
- Geological and mineral resources-related studies and introduction of the resources to the public;
- Maintenance of geological natural monuments and introduction of the monuments to the public;
- Systematisation, updating and publishing of geological information.
The application process is in the Estonian language. More detailed materials, instructions and information can be found here, in Estonian, on the EIC’s homepage.